The Project Manager is responsible for the successful management of one or more construction projects. The Project Manager is responsible for project costs, profitability, and client relationships. Collaborate with Superintendent to achieve project goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Establish and manage the administrative requirements of a project in conformance with project contract and specifications. Ensures contracts, drawings, estimates, and specifications comply with construction/project requirements.
- Perform estimating and value engineering as required by the project.
- Responsible and accountable for successful project completion, including project costs, scheduling, client satisfaction, and profitability.
- Responsible and accountable for day-to-day contact and coordination with project owner and design team. Meet regularly with client and designers to ensure ongoing satisfaction.
- Perform subcontractor bidding and subcontract negotiations.
- Obtains, maintains, and manages data, information, communications, and approvals required by project and company requirements between owner, architects, engineers, and other project-related entities.
- Control and anticipate project costs. Prepare and report monthly total cost projections and profitability reports.
- Collaborate with Superintendent to manage construction process. Regularly walk the project to review performance.
- Responsible and accountable for timely and accurate progress billings and to ensure timely collection of funds from the client.
- Responsible for timely project close-out.
- Bachelor’s in Construction Management or equivalent is required (Extensive relevant project management experience in place of education may be considered)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Strong leadership skills required
- Advanced knowledge and application of project development, phase management, construction estimating, cost, project controls/scheduling, documentation, engineering/construction principles, contracts and delivery methods are required
- Thorough understanding of contracts, documents, drawings, and specifications
- Experience in project cost accounting, project administration
- Personnel interaction in professional settings is required
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office and experience with project-related systems are required
We offer a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental/vision/life, 401(k) with a company match, paid holidays, paid vacation, and paid sick time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- Valid Driver’s License