BAB Facilities Group – Santa Clara, CA
BAB Facilities Group is looking to hire skilled facilities technicians to join their growing team. We are looking for technicians with one or more of the following skill sets:
- Commercial Certified Electrician (Residential a plus)
- Skilled Carpentry
- Interface with facilities, facilities contractors, vendors for all maintenance and service; perform HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and carpentry repairs.
- Perform office moves of desk top computers and workstation furniture (chairs, file cabinets, etc.)
- Process completed work orders for facilities, maintenance, and service, other duties as assigned by management.
- High school graduate (trade school and certifications a plus).
- Must have good verbal and written skills.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft office computer applications, such as Word and Excel.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must satisfy all security screening requirements.
- Must have 2+ years of experience performing maintenance in facilities and capable of lifting 75lbs. overhead.
- Familiar with principles of electrical and construction.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Maintenance/Facilities: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License